- Check-in Time: 3—5 p.m. Sunday. (3—5 p.m. Thursday for Pioneer Camp.)
- Check-in Location: Hopewell Hall.
- Camp Store Account. Campers may deposit money into a camp store account. Money remaining at the end of camp will be refunded (Note: Camp Otyokwah will not be responsible for personally held money lost during the week).
- Alternate Check-in/Check-out. Parents’ requests for other check-in or check-out times must be submitted in writing.
- Alternate Pick-up Person. If someone other than a parent will be picking up a camper, the parent must send along a signed note listing the camper’s name, name of person picking up the camper and the date and time of departure.
Prescription and non-prescription medications brought to camp must be in the original containers. Each camper’s medication is to be put in a re-sealable plastic bag labeled with camper’s name and given to the summer camp health professional at check-in.
What to Bring
- pajamas, underwear and extra socks
- camp clothes
- jacket/sweatshirt, rainwear
- modest swimsuit (i.e. tankini, one piece)
- beach towel and sunscreen
- towel, washcloth, toiletries, comb or brush
- sleeping bag/bedding/pillow
- water bottle
- insect repellent
- notebook, pen/pencil
- extra shoes
- optional ‐ camera (as cell phones are not permitted)
What Not to Bring
- cell phones, gaming devices, iPods or mp3 players, radios, CD players, etc.
- silly string
- squirt guns/balloons
- weapons including pocket knives
- illegal substances
Items considered inappropriate will be confiscated and returned at the end of the week.
Camp Behavior Policy
- Campers are to respect staff, other campers, animals and plants. Mistreatment will not be permitted.
- Campers should wear modest and casual clothes. Footwear is to be worn at all times.
- Campers are expected to participate in all planned activities.
- Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are not permitted on camp property.
- Once at camp, campers will leave the grounds only with the Dean’s permission.
Campers love to receive mail!
Send Mail to:
Camper’s Name, Week of Camp
3380 Tugend Road
Butler, OH 44822
Check-out is 11 a.m. Saturday at Hopewell Hall. All campers must leave by noon.