For a step-by-step guide to online registration, click HERE.
To register offline, download, complete and mail the following to Camp Oytokwah:
- A completed 2013 Summer Camp Registration Form.
- A completed and signed Medical Form (included in the above form).
- A photocopy (both sides) of your health insurance card. (Hospitals now require all billing information and phone numbers).
- Full payment for summer camp fees. Make checks payable to: Camp Oytokwah.
- Register early. All overnight/residential summer camps are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Summer camp fee includes lodging, meals, Bible study materials, color camp photograph, recreational activities on the campgrounds, and a $50 non-refundable deposit.
- All camper registrations must include full payment of camp fee and be received at Camp Otyokwah by the deadline date.
- Churches paying all or part of the summer camp registration fee should send a separate check for each week of summer camp with a list of campers for whom payment is intended. This must be paid by the deadline date.’Otyokwah Camp and Retreat Center does not provide supplemental medical insurance for overnight/residential summer campers. Parents or guardians are responsible for medical insurance.
- Any questions, please call Camp Otyokwah, 419-883-3854.
Bring a Friend
Earn Summer Camp Store $ or Free Gift!
Each summer camper who brings a friend along with them to camp (who has never been to summer camp before) will receive a $10 credit or a free t-shirt at the camp gift shop during registration. Please provide a written note at registration indicating you brought a friend and the name of that friend.
The Deweyville Campership Fund is available to assist families who would like to have their children attend overnight/residential summer camp but need financial help. Call or email for a campership request form.