VolunteerAt Otyokwah Camp and Retreat Center, we have a variety of service opportunities where you can help enhance our ministry and make a difference for the Kingdom.
Each summer we rely on quality volunteers to fill a variety of positions to make our overnight/residential summer camp programs a success. If you feel the Lord may be calling you to serve at Camp Otyokwah this summer, check out the positions below.
- Check with the Dean for the week of summer camp you are interested in to find out what positions need filled (See Summer Camp Rates & Dates). Also read volunteer positions and age requirements in the section below.
- Apply Online or download a Summer 2014 Volunteer Staff Application. *PLEASE NOTE: When applying online, volunteers may skip the Previous Experience and Specific Skills sections.
- Background Check or download the PDF release form, fill it out and mail it in.
- Download and print the 2014 Volunteer Medical Form, fill it out, sign it and mail it in.
- Download the Confidential Reference Form and have three references fill out, and email it in or print, sign and mail directly to Camp Otyokwah marked “confidential.”
We are currently taking applications for the following volunteer summer camp staff positions. Position descriptions are available upon request.
- Assistant Dean
- Counselor – For Sr. High week, counselors must be at least 20 years old; for Junior High, Intermediate, Junior, & Pioneer weeks, counselors must be 18 years old.
- Counselor in Training – All CIT’s must be at least 16 years old.
- Vespers Leader
There are many ways you can put your God-given talents to work at camp.
A few ways you can help include: mailings, cleaning, construction, painting & general upkeep, cutting/stacking firewood, clearing trails, and removing leaves.
Can you or your group volunteer a few hours, a day, or a week?
Give us a call at 419-883-3854 and we will let you know what about our latest service needs.